Hi all! I know I have been MIA in Miami. I’ve had a lot going on with work and my personal life and I am back! Hopefully I can get my shit together and not have this happen again. So enough about me, let’s talk about this no bake Guava Lime Cheesecake! It’s quick and easy and you might just have all of the ingredients on hand. These taste sinfully good and are great for the summer, when the last thing you want to do is turn on your oven and bake something. Enjoy! Hasta la proxima!
We begin my melting down the guava paste with water. Mix it until it becomes like a thick guava custard. Let it cool down slightly.
Now in a stand mixer whip your heavy whipping cream with confectioners sugar, until it almost forms soft peaks.
In a clean bowl mix your softened cream cheese, lime juice, lime zest and confectioners sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. Then fold in your whipped cream into you cream cheese mixture.
I lined my ramekins with plastic Wrap, only because I wanted to show you how they are layered. You can totally skip this step and just eat them straight out of the ramekins if you like.
On the bottom of your ramekin put one Maria cracker, then top it with your melted guava paste and top with another Maria cracker.
Then divide your cheesecake mixture into 4.
Smooth the tops of your cheesecakes and try not to continue eating the cheesecake mixture.
Then I covered the tops of the cheesecakes with more plastic wrap. You will need to chill for a minimum of two hours. The longer you chill it the better.
Once it’s been chilled you’re going to cover the tops of your cheesecake with the leftover guava paste. I like to crush up some additional Maria crackers as a garnish. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!
No Bake Guava Lime Cheesecake
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBS confectioners sugar + 1/4 c
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 medium limes (juiced and zest of 2 limes)
- 8 maria crackers + more for garnish
- 1/2 block guava paste
- 1/4 c water
- In a sauce pan over medium heat add the Guava paste and water, cook until the paste becomes a thick custard. You’re going to have to work it a little with the back of a spoon to make it into a thick custard. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and 1/4 cup confectioners sugar with an electric mixer on HIGH until it’s soft and creamy, about 30 seconds.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Beat in the 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar remaining.
- Begin to fold the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mixed until almost combined.
- Get your 4 small ramekins and line them with plastic wrap, this is optional. I wanted to take them out of the ramekin to be able to plate it and have it look nicer. But you could totally enjoy them straight from the ramekin.
- Add 1 maria cracker to each ramekin, along with 1 tablespoon of guava paste. Then follow it with another maria cracker on top.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture in between the 4 ramekins and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. The longer its refrigerated the better.
- Once it’s set remove it from the ramekins and scoop the remainder guava custard over each cheesecake. Follow with some crushed maria cracker and enjoy!