I have a little treat for you guys today, it’s something you might want to keep under your belt. If you have crescent dough, brie, guava paste and strawberry preserves you have yourself the perfect appetizer for last minute guests or for your parties. Let me tell you, I could eat this for dinner every night! I hope you’ll try it, it is so quick and easy! Sorry for yelling so much, these bites just excite me so much! Hasta la proxima!
We begin by unrolling the crescent dough and pinching the seems together, to form one dough.
Next you want to cut your dough into 20 squares.
Spray your mini muffin tin with Pam and place each square into each circle, I like to press the dough up into the sides. Just a little, so that it can hold the Brie and guava.
Now cube up your Brie and place one or two pieces of Brie into each crescent square.
Then dice up the guava paste and put 1 to 2 pieces of guava into each crescent square.
I wanted to add a little something extra, so I added strawberry preserves to the top.
Pop into a 375 F degree oven for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the pan. They will be very hot, serve immediately. I must say I did enjoy these room temperature as well, something about not having molten lava cheese on your palate that makes it more favorable. Enjoy!
Brie Bites with Guava
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/2 block of brie cheese
- 1/2 block guava paste
- strawberry preserves
- Open the crescent dough and pinch together the seams to form 1 sheet.
- Then cut into 20 squares, spray your mini muffin pan with PAM and place each square into the pan. Work the dough up the sides slightly, that way it will hold the filling better.
- Then cube up your brie into bite sized pieces and add about 1 to 2 pieces into each crescent cup.
- Next dice up your guava paste and add 1 to 2 pieces to each cup, I then like to add 1/4 tsp of strawberry preserves on top.
- Bake in a 375 F oven for 20 minutes, allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. I also enjoyed these room temperature. Enjoy!